Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome..

..to "Further Down The Crash."


This journal is a companion site too my personal blog, “Another Pilot Down” which deals with my daily (mis)adventures, thoughts, critiques, and views. Here in “Further Down The Crash” you can expect comprehensive details on my artwork.

For the those few of you that have kept up with my more personal, darker, and provocative works, you’ll be able to read even further into my work as I explain the symbolism, imagery, and themes that run throughout each piece. I will also go into background information on the creative process and what I was thinking during the time of creating the drawings.

As boring (or conceded) as this concept sounds, I feel I have a lot to say and will try (to the best of my ability) to make a lot of the notes and commentary be interesting for my readers. I’d also like to use this as a great way to further my writing abilities and exercise this need to write as a journalist of some kind.

So I hope I can persuade you all to stick around for a while. There are some things in my artwork that I am sure not many people read into and I really feel it’s time to explain a lot of these interesting facts and notes to my friends.

Visit “Another Pilot Down” to catch up on my daily activities as well as to see when new artwork and poems will be released. Don't forget you can also catch my personal website, "The Many Shades of Jorge Gonzalez", MySpace, DeviantART, and Facebook.

No comments: